Dear Diary: My new year’s resolution is to finally deal with my procrastination problem . . .
305. If one hour a day was designated to nourishing your soul, how would you spend it?
306. Listen to your heart right now. What’s it saying?
307. Do you have a secret talent?
308. Do you have a crush? If so, who is it and why?
309. If you were ever sent to jail or prison, what crime would you most likely have committed?
310. Are you a dog or cat person (or neither) and why?
312. What does sexy mean to you?
313. Do you consider yourself more religious, spiritual or neither?
314. Ask three close friends to tell you what one of your core gifts are. What were they?
- The ability to make whomever I’m with feel they’re the most important person at that time
- I’m grounded and have a way of grounding others
- I’m unapologetically me
316. If you could be in the Olympics, what sport would you like to compete in?
317. Do you believe the death penalty is a deterrent to murder?
319. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
320. Have you ever had a crush on someone of the same sex?
321. What’s the most unflattering trait/habit a person can have?
322. Do you love celebrating your birthday?
323. If you could have plastic surgery on one part of your body, what would you change and why?
324. What’s the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
326. What’s your guilty pleasure?
327. If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be and why?
328. What story does your family always tell about you?
329. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
330. What would be the two things you’d need to survive on a desert island?
331. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would that be?
333. Have you had a near-death experience?
334. Are you afraid of dying?
335. What’s your go-to Karaoke song?
336. If you could be one of your friends for a day, who would you be and why?
337. What’s one smell you wish you could eliminate from the world?
338. What’s non-negotiable for you in a relationship?
340. Would you ever pose nude? Why or why not?
341. If you could be a fly on a wall, what wall would it be and why?
342. What’s one thing most people would be surprised to know about you?
344. Have you ever sent an email you shouldn’t? Explain?
345. If it was 2 a.m. and you were at a stoplight…and no one else was around…would you go through? Why or why not?
347. If you could have anyone as your personal chauffer, who would it be and why?
348. What food would you never give up?
349. If you were trapped in a car on a road trip with five people from television, who would they be and why?
350. You have your own personal Candyland. What’s in it?
351. What adds the most value to humanity – the arts or science? Why?
352. If you could blow $25,000 on anything right now, what would it be?
354. Do you value animal life like you do human life? Why or why not?
355. If they made your life into a movie, who should play you and why?
356. Are we too politically correct or not nearly enough?
357. Have you ever sent an email you shouldn’t have? Explain.
358. What is your ideal way to spend a vacation?
359. Who is on your celebrity sex list?
361. If you could be on one game show, past or currently running, what would it be and why?
362. If you could stay one age forever, what would it be and why?
363. Do you have any quirky habits? If yes, what are they?
364. If you could redo any kiss you’ve had in your life, who would it be with and why?
365. What makes you laugh?
Thanks for waiting :)