Welcome to my foray into the blogging world. I don't promise to be your source for political and social commentary, but I will always endeavour to be entertaining, charming and witty (and by witty, you may also want to read that as sarcastic . . . I sometimes mix the two up).
You will see a mix of poems and/or song lyrics, my skewed little musings on life, the odd rant or two, and hopefully I can pass along some inspirational pieces – either from my own personal experiences or from those who inspire me.
I will try not to work Bruce Springsteen into everything I write, though it will be difficult as he does impact a large part of my waking world as well as a good portion of my dream world.
Enjoy. Be kind. Come back often and visit.
Sunday, 15 May 2016
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
108. What question do you hate to answer?
112. What one thing do you think people will say about you at your funeral?
113. What was the best day of your life and why?
115. Is your life complicated by unnecessary things? If so, what are they?
122. What have you learned from your parents?