Way to go Kristin!
I'm constantly inspired by Kristin. In fact, she was the one who encouraged me to start my own blog.
So, although I hit the big 5-0 last April, I thought it wasn't too late to start my own list. I put together 35 items and sent them to a wide assortment of friends, asking them to submit ideas to complete my list. I figured this would challenge me into trying some completely off-the-wall things . . . things I would never have considered, such as define my personal brand.
I'm giving myself a year to complete the list which is comprised of work, personal, fun and just-plain-crazy items.
I've left #50 blank as I'm still open to suggestions for one last challenge. Please e-mail email@example.com or comment below with your suggestion.
2. See a Bruce Springsteen concert outside North America
3. Reach my goal weight
4. Write a minimum of 24 blog posts this year
5. Read every book written by Will Ferguson
6. Start (and finish)
7. Run three-to-four miles comfortably three times a week
8. Learn “I’ll Work For Your Love” and four other new songs on the piano
14. Meet Bruce Springsteen
15. Purge house of unnecessary items (on-going)
16. Go on a road trip with no itinerary
17. Take a course
20. Take a golf lesson
21. Break 90 at golf
25. Update my will
26. Finally sync my phone to my car!
27. Figure out how to utilize my Ford visor garage door opener
31. Use my mountain bike this summer or sell it
32. Watch full series of Homeland, The Walking Dead and The Wire
33. Go on a date
34. Go on an overnight back country camping in Algonquin with Pat
35. Do something crazy
37. Plant a garden to grow beets and other veggies
38. Get lost (so many possibilities with this one)
39. Send three letters in the mail
40. Spend an entire weekend in my PJs
41. Collaborate on something creative
43. Treat myself to something I normally wouldn't get
44. Get Lori to teach me a recipe
46. Define my personal brand
48. Visit the Scenic Caves
49. Sky dive